Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Ready for Fall - #BeverlyCenterStyle

A couple weeks ago The Beverly Center contacted me and asked if I could come up with a complete head to toe fall fashion look in honor of their #BeverlyCenterStyle event on September 2nd. Of course, any challenge is a welcome one-- especially when it involves a budget and an entire mall to choose from.

With so many options I knew I had to have a plan so I chose a specific color scheme (blue, purples and white) to work from. Luckily, H&M had this incredible "heavy scarf" (a.k.a cape) that was the perfect statement piece for fall that I could build the whole outfit around. Footlocker had matching purple/blue ombre hued New Balances to match the cape with, paired with a white sweatshirt from Uniqlo to complete the norm core look I've been loving lately. I then found these amazing white linen pants at Forever 21 (because I still live in SoCal after all and need to breathe.) Then I found a navy zippered backpack from Love Culture (because backpacks always remind me of fall) and a black felt hat plus some silver necklaces from Forever 21 to top it all off. It took a total of four hours but I love the end result! Plenty of details to add and subtract as I feel, and totally great to bundle up with once the weather gets a little more cool (also, how much do we love the white on white look?)
IMG_5377IMG_5376IMG_5372IMG_5370IMG_5375IMG_5374IMG_5367IMG_5368
H&M color block heavy scarf/cape, Uniqlo white sweatshirt, Forever 21 linen pants, New Balance shoes, Love Culture faux leather navy backpack, Forever 21 necklaces and hat. 
For those of you in LA I'll be at the Beverly Center for the culmination style event on September 2nd! Hope to see you there.
xox