Pages

Friday, January 09, 2015

New Year, Even Newer Hair

I have been pairing down my wardrobe and trying to stick with classics I can wear anytime. This includes a lot of good Levi jeans and basic t-shirts. However, I haven't been holding out on crazy jewelry, which you can see by this Boera knuckle ring I'm wearing. I had seen the piece around on instagram and emailed the designer Teresa about grabbing one. Luckily, Teresa was super sweet and gave a discount not only to me, but also to my readers (i.e. YOU!). Use the code TSW30 from now until February 1st to get 30% off your entire order. I love when I can share blogger perks around to friends and family, it's absolutely more fun when we can all wear something pretty/cool/amazing.
newyear-19
newyear-14newyearnewyear-8newyear-13newyear-7newyear-17newyear-18newyear-10newyear-12newyear-5newyear-2newyear-6
Forever 21 heathered knit tee, vintage Levi jeans, Zara heels, Sjodin bead necklace, Urban Outfitters leather writstlet wallet clutch, Revlon nail polish, and Boera shield knuckle ring (30% off when you use code TSW30)!

xox