Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Poncho

blackandwhite-6blackandwhite-10blackandwhiteblackandwhite-8blackandwhite-20blackandwhite-16blackandwhite-12blackandwhite-5blackandwhite-23blackandwhite-21
Nothing is quite making a comeback like the poncho is this season. And I, for one, am not complaining at all. Of course, there are various renditions of the poncho, but I'm loving the sweater/cardigan version because of how easy it is to snuggle up and feel like you're in a womb or something equally as comforting. Comfort sounds really wonderful that right now considering everything in my life is changing and rearranging. Which isn't to say it's scary. I've spent a lot of my life confronting change with fear, but now I'm learning to embrace it. And embracing it is made one step easier by this poncho.

Oh, and these shoes? I love tie up any thing, but a leather and wooden wedge? Absolutely perfect. These wedges are great because they're perfect in pretty much any environment: morning brunch, late night date, city shopping or country hopping. They're versatile while still packing a punch in a way that I don't think a lot of shoes are nowadays; you can either have one or the other, not both. Unless we're talking about these babies.
Ecote Poncho Sweater, vintage linen trousers, American Apparel mesh bra, and Kimchi & Blue leather tie wedges