Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Vlog: Daily Makeup Routine

A reader asked on tumblr what I normally do for my face/eyes. While I am in no way a beauty expert, I do have a few products I returned to again and again. Normally my routine is very hands off and low maintenance (hence the title of the video). I filmed this on my computer during downtime at our hotel in New York this past August so I apologize for the quality. This is just the first of a series of videos I have planned for this year, so I'm super excited. Hope you enjoy/learn something.

Shop the products below:
Face:

Eyes:
-Anastasia Beverly Hills brow kit (accidentally said Bobbi Brown in the video, but really Anastasia's kit is the best)

Lips:
-MAC lipstick (in Chili)

Cheeks:

Nails:
-Essie Nail Polish (in Find Me An Oasis)

xox