Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

These Boots Were Made For Walking

Sometimes all you really need is a pair of good leather boots and mom jeans. These jeans aren't really the most structured things I own but sometimes I like to forgo flattering cuts for a more roomy, comfortable vibe. Fashion should not be about being attractive all the time, guys. This outfit was sort of a nod to the fact that summer--symbolized here by the breezy, floral silk top-- is ending and fall (these beautiful burgundy leather Free People boots) is just beginning. Because outfits can be metaphors too.

I've started school this week and I find it so absolutely weird that I am a sophomore in college. For some reason, I never thought I would make it out of high school, yet here I am… on the other side of it all. Freshman year was bumpy for a myriad of reasons, so I'm looking forward a different start this year. Meanwhile, I've signed up to work at the film school in addition to writing for Daily Trojan (USC's newspaper) and continuing to intern at Fox. College is all about getting involved, right? I wrote my first article for the Orientation Issue and for those of you in LA (because the article is about LA) or for those of you just interested, you can read it here.
finalferee-2finalferee-7finalferee-4finalferee-6finalferee-5finalferee-8finalferee-10


xox