Pages

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

The Big Reveal

For those of you who have been following my tumblr, twitter or instagram, this isn't really news to you, but for those of you who don't I wanted to officially announce that I will be attending University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts in Fall of 2013!!! This school has been a dream of mine since the beginning of junior year and considering their 6% acceptance rate I didn't know if it would ever amount to a possibility. I'm so happy to be on the other side of the application process and on my way to studying something I am so passionate about which is film. I could go on and on about how moving and emotional cinema makes me but I'll spare you. Suffice to say, I want to tell stories. This blog has been a story for the past five years. And I'm about to embark on another one this fall. I couldn't be more thrilled. 
 photo IMG_6114_zps2eb0c211.jpg
 photo IMG_6128_zps1cc2ab5a.jpg
USC t-shirt, American Apparel shorts, Michael Kors rose gold watch, OPI nail polish.