Friday, May 21, 2010

Music Picks

As per the request of a reader, heres my current music list:
1) Ode to Sunshine- Delta Spirit
2) Up from Below- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
3) Los Angeles- Flying Lotus
4) Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot- Sparklehorse

Coincidentally, all of these were recommend by guys I know. They have pretty good taste.


Marika said...

You have got a nice taste!)
lovely play list

and check out my new project - Story of my Clothes

Marine said...

great pics! ... even though the last one is kinda scary! My favorite is the second pic : I love their style =)
Marine / another fucking fashionista

Misanthropic Pulp said...

love old covers.

samantha said...

LOVE delta spirit

check out the growlers, i think you'll enjoy them

Little Lost Treasures said...

these are some great recommendation, thanks!

Christina said...

great taste! C:

Poivre Monkey said...

nice playlist

Awkward Socialite said...

Thanks for the ear candy!


Great list!

raspberry pancakes said...

LOVE delta spirit. and edward sharpe

superumi said...

awesome selection!

Elizabeth said...

delta spirit's freaking great. people c'mon is the best, i'd say

Michelle said...

cool music taste!!!

S said...

So, I wasn't going to comment, but I was absolutely excited to see Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros. I don't know many people that listen to their music, and it's just awesome to find out that you do. (:

salt + vinegar

ediot said...

thanXx for sharing darling. i cant wait to check them out. i dont think ive heard any of those-

take care and i hope youre having a wonderful weekend

xx ediot

Pixie Dust said...

Lovely blog :))
I would love to invite you to my make-up & accessories giveaway! :)) Check it out here:

Can't wait to hear from you <3

Chelsea Elizabeth said...

ive never heard an yof those songs, but i'll be sure to check them out!

<3chelsea elizabeth

Romany said...

Will have a listen - I'm always on the lookout for some new music.
I was looking at the post below this and couldn't help but notice that you look quite a bit like a young Charlotte Gainsbourg (as well as Jane Birkin - surprise, surprise as Jane is Charlotte's mother haha).

emma j said...

wow they do have great taste. edward sharpe amazing and sparkehorse-LOVE THEM x

St├ęphane Malingue said...


this free bird said...

i just had to stop by and look at your blog header. it's wonderful.

while this has nothing to do with your is true. :)

Roy said...

I found a lot of worthwhile info here!
mattress sale san diego | prohormone supplements | toyota dealer