Urban Outfitters sent me their PR package recently and I couldnt help myself from posting some images that came. I find the catalogue incredibly fluid and lyrical. Each garment or shoe or accessory seems to have a very ethereal and beauteous quality to them. I love it.
These are the Holiday/Winter pieces that will be coming out shortly.
These are my favorites:
- The sequin jacket: I love the blue colored sequins. Would go lovely with a black or white dress. Simple but breathtaking. Ever seen a Christmas tree with only blue and white lights on it? I feel like this is much the same scenario, only the light is the jacket and the Christmas tree is you.
- Leather boots: These are men's shoes but I imagine pairing them with pretty little dresses and beautiful sweaters. These boots are probably my most favorite thing in the entire catalogue. They seem amazing to wear.
- Brocade dress: My gosh! Ive been in love with brocade for the longest of times. This seems like the most perfect holiday party dress, or possibly new years eve with an amazing mask.
- Plaid Shirt: This is also a mens item but I love the colors of the plaid.
- Velvet bow booties: Reminds me of Chloé Fall 09 with the navy bow.
- Zebra blazer: I realize this is reminiscent of the 80s but when it comes to beautiful silk textures I go insane.
- Rhinestone necklace: How can you not want this?!? Edgy, pretty, glam. All good things. In one.
- Cream dress: This was the first photo I saw in the package and I literally gasped out loud. No words.