Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Warpaint


I hadnt ever done a beauty post on this blog, or rather any blog, of mine. I thought it was about time. Ive always found beauty posts as sort of a break from the plain old clothes, runway and outfit posts and plus Ive always learned something about different items out there. Enjoy.

1. Ojon Revitalizing Mist: I love, love Ojon products. Its made from this special nut from a special tree in Central America. And Im serious, it smells amazing. I use the Ojon mist to make my hair smell heavenly of course, but also it acts sort of as a detangler and makes my hair incredibly soft.

2. Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleanser: This is fantastic for those days when you either forgot or had no time to take a shower. It acts as a dry shampoo that you rub in and makes your hair appear cleaner, with no oils to show you just couldnt make it into the bath that morning. Love.

3. Rosebud Salve: Im serious. I love this stuff. I bought a little jar this past summer, but I went to Las Vegas and left it in the car and it melted. Thankfully, just recently I was able to rekindle the flame for this salve. I use it on my lips for a refresher, and it smells like roses. I think everyone out there owns it, and if you dont, you should.

4. Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain: Ive had this for a while now. I really cant recommend a better lip stain. Its soooo amazing, adding just the right amount of redness to your lips. I put it on and then add a slightly colored chapstick over it, for a full effect of pink.

5. Claudilié Beauty Elixir: This is magic in liquid form. I dont know what it does, exactly, but I do know you look completely beautiful after you spray it on your face and rub it in. Its amazing. If you were to ask me what item from my list to buy, THIS would be it.

6. L'Occitane Eue des 4 Reines (Fragrance of the 4 Queens): This was bought at the persuasion of my lovely readers. Thank you all for your help with my Rose perfume dillema. I just happened to be near a L'Occitane store and figured I buy my rose perfume at that time. Im happy I did. This is a lovely floral smell with a hint of rose. Really refreshing and elegant. (Dont worry, I bought a small vial of real rose oil for those day when I just want to smell like a bed of roses.)

7. Stila Smudge Pot in Bronze: I love this product. Its like an eyeliner and shadow all in one. I apply it with my finger and just place it on my lid and it creates such a beautiful smokey eye effect.

18 comments :

Diana said...

The Salve I can never get enough of. I love that stuff. And it last f o r e v e r

Fashlynable said...

I love that Rosebud Salve stuff! I have it in Strawberry, it works so well!
Also, I love beauty posts. And my favorite lip stain is the Covergirl Outlast kind, in Everbloom Kiss. I get compliments every time I wear it!
Thanks for the beauty ideas!

corrie said...

Been wanting to try the Ojon Dry Cleanser, I'm glad to know it actually works. My stylist tells me that since my hair is so damaged, I shouldn't wash it more than 2-3 times a week. Greasy! I think I'll pick this stuff up.

Flashes of Style said...

Ooo the rosebud Salve looks amazing! By the way, I absolutely love the outfit you are wearing below. Beautiful.

dressfox said...

I love this post.

Emz said...

=) I'm so glad you bought the L'Occitane rose perfume! I love all their really light stuff hehe and I'm definitely gonna try out the stila smudge pot it looks so nice

Ashley said...

Couldn't you have atleast tried to do it differently than Karla from karlascloset? No creativity here.

Angela said...

i've heard a lot of buzz about the rosebud salve stuff and i've always been a loyal chapstick girl but i might just switch...is it really that amazing? haha

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Ashley^^^ I liked her layout. It was simple, clean, and easy to understand. Im not claiming creativity in this post. Im showing my favorite products, nothing more.

E said...

I'm always curious about those Stila smudge pots, but I get a little scared because they look so heavily pigmented. I'm encouraged, though, to hear you use it regularly...

anywhere I lay my head said...

Ohhh, I love posts like this! I so want everything on your list! I think I will order the Stila lipglaze, it looks amazing! And the hair mist if I find it:D

lauriebot said...

I've been following your blog for a couple o' weeks and am continually impressed by your style! Brava!

Regarding this post - I am completely obsessed with Claudilié's Beauty Elixir... it's magical.

olga d said...

yea ojon! because showering every day is soooo uneuropean.

a dj said...

do you shop at sephora? haha i work there and i love everything that you love too! (havent tried the l'occitane fragrance though...).
you should also check out the pomegranate lip stain from stila which just came out. that one's my fave :)

shaheemie said...

Ojon is absolutely amazing! I use the Hair Tamer after I wash my hair and I don't think i'll ever go back without it!

Lava said...

My Rosebud Salve melted in the car once before and it was even more amazing after it made it back to room temp. You must try it.

Anonymous said...

the rosebud salve is so great. i think the stila smudge pot was featured in lucky magazine. looks really cool.

disa said...

伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區