Friday, December 12, 2008

what are you doing? those are for santa

Tomorrow I wish I will wake up and there will be a blanket of white down covering the earth. For now, though, I shall commence to tell you about my outfit and other stuff, what not. You know, things that youre supposed to talk about on a blog. Sometimes I have trouble deciphering whether its "blog worthy" but I think that people often have Rubble like this.
(You know, The Flinstones, Barney Rubble....Trouble.)
striped shirt, mom. dress, grandma. belt, stolen from aunt. scarf, urbanoutfitters. boots, david aaron. cigarette jeans- chip and pepper
I took inspiration from Dropsnap for my outfit today. Ive noticed that a lot of what the girls are wearing are long dresses, with long coats, and long everything, pretty much. So I just went from there. Id wanted to wear this dress for a while now, and so finally did.


J.Yo said...

i love how the dress made everything look layered, and somehow sweet.

and girl, thanks for dropping by in my blog to remind me, yeah i'm a also afraid to look like a boy..

Nita-Karoliina said...

heyy, i love your outfit! i feel so bad, i have been probably the worst blogger of the month cos so little updates!! but love to see your outfits, i havent even be in interner for while :D

SOS! said...

I like the second girl wearing grey and cream, especially with all the layering.. she looks lovely.

xx- LJ from SOS!

this wheel's on fire said...

hello amazing one! you have an award on my blog :)

keira antoia rose said...

Great outfit! I love the striped shirt and the scarf. The last dropsnap pic is my favorite. The quilted skirt on the last pic is great.

xoxo Isabella clarisse xoxo

Anonymous said...

I like the lighting change in the second and third pictures. It's different.

geri said...

hiiiii you! loving the inspiration.

re: aa, they emailed me directly about it a few months back.

have a great weekend!


ramona west said...

the last girl in the patchwork skirt is ridiculously cute. inspirational.

Nice and Shiny said...

Ha, nice oceans 11 ref! Love, love love this outfit! It is so rare that I actually LIKE long skirts, but you're definately pulling this look fo shiz!
So so great.

La Mode is Rad! said...

I like the layers, and I absolutly LOVE the dress!

Sunset said...

I've missed reading your blog. Your style never ceases to amaze me.