Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Poinsettias Are Whistling A Merry Christmas Tune, And As We Sit Here, We Say I Miss You

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
dress, moschino cheap and chic, cardigan, comme des garcons x h&m, chip and peper jeans, vintage black suede boots, vintage food co-op tshirt
It was really cold and snowy today. I had to drape a shirt over Galliano on his tripod in order to take these pictures. But he came through. My headband is handmade with fake poinsettias all over it, (I will show more detailed photos soon), it was inspired by this and this.

Im just having the most fun time with Galliano, and Im reading the whole manual, (not easy). Most of the photo lingo I dont understand at all. But I shall perservere! Ahahaha.

EDIT: So for those of you who want to know, my nail polish is Maybelline Express Finish in Speedy Hot Tamale. (Clearly Im too hyper to wait more than 60 seconds for my nails to dry, I mean you have to put two coats, at least, then a top coat, which takes 30 seconds. Gah.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

24 comments :

Lisa said...

that last swishy picture is insanely gorgeous.

and the MJ bow ring.
LOVE.

happpy holidays

x.

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

cuuteee outfit per usual. ahhh its snowing where you are...i wish it would snow where i am...its so much cozier then...
xoxo,
Micaela

Amelia said...

Cool headband and cardigan. That dress is amazing--the color is so pretty. Galliano takes nice pictures.

J.Yo said...

i loev the second picture, your legs looks soo small, and i love it!

insane dress.

kisses to Galliano! (i almost named my cellphone Galliano! >.< )

razielle said...

love your outfit and the nails

Nita-Karoliina said...

that dress and rings are just fabulous. i have also now red polish. love that classic colour!

Ana said...

Yup I took the pics & thanks.

Hoe-my-gawd. I love this outfit. I love frilly things. Gah. *dying in jealousy*

Ana said...

By the way, will you add my new blog to your link list?

Gypsy Stardust said...

O' snow, so jealous!
And I love your outfit!

First Lady of MADE said...

this is such a fun look! i'm glad i came across your blog :)

Lydia said...

Galliano is so magnificent, you make me jealous. Oh well, at least I've upgraded my camera.

I will always heart that dress, you look lovely =D

Nathalia said...

I love your outfit! as always...
That dress is just amazing!

Isabel said...

Holy crap! That crinoline dress is amazing! I LOOOOOVE this outfit!

Juliet said...

Gorgeous dressing up! More of this!

juliet xxx

DaisyChain said...

Ohhh that dress is utterly divine.

laia. said...

totally rad. the dress is awesome. you look killer.

My said...

Is that where you live? The scenary is absolutely breathtaking. I live in the city, my backyard surely does not look like that!

Madison said...

Put some shoes on, girly!
I looooove the dress.

SOS! said...

The moschino chip and chip dress is so delicate and victorian looking. Very pretty..
xx-LJ from SOS!

Demi said...

love this layered look!
and so jealous of the snow!!
gorgeoue marc jacobs ring, I love him <3
xx

The Clothes Horse said...

Awesome outfit. I want to steal your dress!

karla said...

My nail polish!!

Lara said...

i loveeeeee your dress.....its beautiful!!

Lauren said...

Oh this outft is a winner! Everything about it is hot hot hot. haha. Love everything you put together.

x x x