Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

celia, youre breaking my heart, your shaking my confidence lately

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
vintage smock stripe shirt, vintage green pencil skirt, cream lace h&m tights, black converse
School ticks slowly by as I wait silently for the days to end and the holiday break to be upon us and for snow to descend on the frozen grass that makes my world.
My shirt is actually a really long artist type smock that I got at Volunteers of America or something. I wore it just freely today and a boy was confused and thought it was a bathrobe. I made sure to correct him, my shirt is an artist smock! With not buttons, I might add. Certainly not anything having to do with the bath garment variety.


Ive been really in love with dropsnap lately. Its incredibly amazing, the people on there not like anything ive ever seen. But I wanna know why is it that stylish guys always have facial hair and/or really long locks?! Its rather frightening. Anyway, I currently have a dropsnap folder on my desktop. Hows that for obsessive?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

19 comments :

Amelia said...

Well, there have been a lot of bathrobe-like things going down the runway anyway. I like the stripes.

I have the bottom right dropsnap picture saved on my picture. I love the dress.

roxanne said...

i'm all about that top! it's looks so great tucked in too.. usually when i take oversized shirts and try to use them with fitted skirts etc. it just looks like i tried to stuff too much fabric into a small space..

this wheel's on fire said...

no way--i'm seriously listening to cecilia right fucking now!!

hairy guys are sexy...'nuff said ;)

shimu's holiday said...

wow, i like it i like it i like it all!!
i love how it so large and when it tuck in it appear only just 20%.

still waiting for the snow ?

:)
Pan's Holiday

Lavender said...

I love the stripes with the lace tights. Great look.

J.Yo said...

i KNOW! drop snap is so cool! it's kinda different from Kera which only expose the harajuku or lolita styles, but Drop Snap gave so much varieties!

bath robe LOL!

Soul Tanggg said...

i love that outfitttt

Demi said...

cute outfit!
and i can't wait for the christmas holidays either!!
xx

DaisyChain said...

I adore the striped shirt, you rock it <3

Lydia said...

I'm jealous of your oversized tucking skillz. This is probably one of my favourite outfits of yours =D

Divinity Avenue said...

Ugh. I love that green skirt. I got one like it the other day and it's my favorite.
Recently I have decided that boys with cozy beards and longish greasy hair are my new favorite. I think that's kinda weird, but I'm enjoying it...

keira antoia rose said...

I love the outfit. Very nice. The tights are awesome :)

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

Fashion Fille said...

fantastic title song! <3 paul and cecilia!!!!!

you look lovely. so prettty!

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

your outfit it soooo cute. i think it is one of your best ones :) i absolutely love the tights.
xoxo,
Micaela

Alice Point said...

I love love love your tights! You look great! And you take great pictures!

Alice:)

SOS! said...

lace.. yumm yum yum.

xx- LJ from SOS!

Anna said...

You're amazing. i love your olive skirt and lace leggings. i might have to copy ;)

Anonymous said...

it's "cecelia", not "celia", for the post title :)

FRANKIE. said...

this dropsnap place has me intrigued...

xxx

p.s your blog is fabulous, made better with the fact you watch snl :)))