Pages

Friday, December 05, 2008

Johnny Is Dead!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
You should have seen my fierce look/face/ eyes in the first photo above, alas though, I can not show it. But I think you get the feeling from the way Im swinging my cape. I got this cape last year and have worn it a select times, mostly because a lot of lint is attracted to it. Oh well.

Also, for those of you wondering, I found out that my boots are NOT vintage. I had no idea, and actually just got them out of my mom's closet. So! Im proud to say they are by *goes to check boot truddledum truddledum) DAVID AARON! Whoever the heck that is. If you know, please comment and say. (Awww, now you guys are going to think less of me. I joke... or do I?)


These pictures were taken in the wee hours of the morning before many of you even stopped dreaming about Gareth Pugh's collection long enough to even think about waking up. Such is life.

navy cape- vintage
dark brown leather boots- david aaron (!!!!!)
white/gray jeans- UO
leather rustic brown belt- vintage
ballerina navy shirt- h&m
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunrise, sunset. Sunrise, sunset. Sunrise, sunset. Sunrise, sunset.

35 comments :

Nicole Then said...

i love the first picture. the outfit is cool and the pose! it's almost like something out of the magazines

Amelia said...

Awesome cape. I love the first picture.

chessie said...

I love sunsets. :)

stylemagnet said...

Adore this look, babycakes.

katherinelou said...

that cape is amazing !
i've been looking for one but haven't found any that suited me
actually ,
i haven't found one at all !

and i love your style !

Lydia said...

I'm going to go ahead and steal your cape. I love love LOVE that H&M shirt, the shape is like a shirt version of these two dresses I own.

Even with the black bar you look fierce. And the last photo is lovely =D

May Kasahara said...

omg your caaaaaaaaape!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get some pictures going of mine ♥

Lisa said...

2nd picture perfect.

the cape is so mysterious.

beauty.

x.

this wheel's on fire said...

another lovely set of photos!!

J.Yo said...

first picture rocks! editorial kinda thing! always lovely pics from you,,

lucky you live like hundreds and hundreds miles from ME, if not, i'll be robbing you for that cape , dearie.

Annie said...

LOVE the jeans!

TINE said...

YOU have superb style! I want a cape just like that so I can wear it with a cloche hat..

styledigger said...

Amazing cape and I love the jeans!

Nita-Karoliina said...

i love your boots and well the whole set! xo

withasianstereotypes said...

You are one extremely lovely girl. So nice to see someone wit such refine taste and dress. Those boots are dead on brilliant I want/need/love.

&hearts, WITHASIANSTEREOTYPES

alice said...

I've wanted a cape for so long and you wear yours perfectly

margault said...

your boots and your cape !
makes me want to wear my own !
love

Ashleigh said...

perect shoes/belt..overall its love...and I swear the boots look vintage...hmm surprise...

Kadir said...

The shape of that shirt really is great, especially coupled with that excellent belt! I like that thick buckle.

Very lovely photos!

Alice Point said...

I love this tyoe of shoes! You look great!!! Nice pictures!:)

Vintage Tea said...

I love your blog
x

Anonymous said...

Ah, love those boots. I probably could have had some just like them when I lived with my mom and didn't have so many yard-sales, :/

deep_in_vogue said...

you've done it again, lady, you look great!

Suzanne said...

LOVE.
that is really cute.
wow. lol.
but yeah, I also really like the boots :)

Voodoo Child said...

Awesomne cape. Haha, nice to put a name to the shoes huh?

Krystal said...

these are just gorgeous xx

Ms. Butterfly said...

I just love the belted top. Cute and Sexay

laia. said...

that cape is amazing!

Hannah Cheeto said...

Vintage or not, those boots are amazing! And all your pictures are just so beautiful.

J. said...

These photos are amazing - and you look gorgeous! I like the boots a lot, and the cape is mighty amusing. You do look pretty fierce. ;)

Divinity Avenue said...

Gorgeous outfit. That top is so wonderful!

Anika said...

I just discovered your blog and I like :) That cape! I die!
I have a cape obsession that has of late gotten slightly out of control, heh :/

Recycled Runway said...

Love the cape!

Jack Daniel said...

I love the second and the last one!

Veronicahhh said...

wow those boots are beyond amazing. they loooook greaaaaaaaat!!!!