Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Being Vague Is Almost As Fun As This Other Thing...

The title is from a girl's shirt at my school. It takes a bit for my genius school peers to understand it, but I think its pretty funny. Its now sunny and no snow has come back today. Hows that for YAY? (Sarcasm. Its the only thing that can get me through the day.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
citizens of humanity wide leg jeans, cream converse, striped navy tshirt from mom, liz claiborne black belt, viktor and rolf white button shirt
Right now Im watching Lost on the Sci-Fi channel. It has got to be one of the most suspenseful, genius, epic show ever on television.

I went to a Thai restaurant today and just as we were about to pay the bill the bronze pipe they use for water, broke (from being frozen or something), and then what ensued was a bunch of Thai people running around throwing buckets at each other and yelling in Thai and water getting everywhere. My family member helped and then we called the city and they had to come and shut off the water cause we couldnt find the turner-offer thing. It was the most exciting thing Ive been through all week (besides the snow, of course)
video

26 comments :

marriahh said...

you could always switch places with me, it's snowy and FREZZING here.
I would kill for it to get above 32degres soon.

this wheel's on fire said...

yay 100!!

great video....i love that anon comment. i actually laughed. out loud. loudly :)

your outfit is perfect!

J. said...

Cheers to 100!!!
Wow, you played that yourself? I am impressed :)

I'm loving the pictures - the windows add something - and the post title. Took me a sec, but it's very amusing!

Ahh, just yer average day at a thai restaurant. Broken water pipes, no big.

TEXTSTYLES said...

brava, brava!
well done
love the video, holiday music putting me in the mood

and love that clutch
your ensemble is gorgeous

*hearts*

SOS! said...

happy 100th, and many more to come :)
xx- LJ from SOS!

Fashion Fille said...

congrats!!! i looooooove that video so much. how do you do it? i really want to make a cool video, but i just have no idea how to do it. :/

Soul Tanggg said...

hahaha, glad to see my comment made it into the vid. :)

m said...

your bag is amazing AND mostly i love the vague-ness.....



http://frissson.blogspot.com/

Amelia said...

I love the stripes. Cool pictures--I like how you can see through the windows and out the others.

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

cuuuteee outfit. i could never pull off wide leg jeans cuz i'm so short, but you look very nice in them.
xoxo,
Micaela

Lisa said...

love the clutch.

the white-blazer + stripes is very parisian.

beauty.

x.

J.Yo said...

the video wont load in my browser.
*sobs*
i'll try again...

i must say, you look soo sophisticated, and yes, parisian!

Nita-Karoliina said...

i would so prefer sunny and warm. here is freezing. about -5 celcius or even colder. and in finland winter it could go up to -25 celcius. i hate winter!
you look gorgeous again! you just have it!

girl next blog said...

Stylish outfit!
And I love the clutch.

Isabel said...

Whoah - that bag is spectacular! It arrests me with its striking beauty!

Nathalia said...

I love your outfit! you always look amazing:) I wish it could be sun here in cold sweden too...

The Clothes Horse said...

So much to say:
-love the shirt and belt combo
-congrats on your 100th post
-very sweet video (I feel very honored one of my comments was in it!)
-also Thai food=yum!

alice said...

yay 100th!
I love threadless t-shirts, especially the text ones.



Again, madly jealous of that stripey tshirt!

Bella said...

Sounds like a bit of a restaurant misadventure. lol-xxx

Beautiful outfit... love the stripes.

xxx
Bella

STARR said...

Your bag is gorgeous.
Congrats on your 100th post <3

Rosé Ghislain Magritte said...

Yay 100!

and that WHITE BLAZER OH MY GOD do me.

May Kasahara said...

yay 100 ♥

still coveting your moms striped shirt!

1234 said...

excellent piano skills! i applaud. the outfit is perfect, i think its the converse that add the perfect touch. no, the clutch. no wait, the blazer. oh god its just all perfection, you are lovely.

we could grow up together said...

LOVES your clutch!

shimu's holiday said...

love your outfit today.
about that exciting incident, great that you getting a bit more familiar with Thai language.
hahahaha

Pan's Holiday

Zoë said...

I agree! Lost is the most epic show everrrrr!