Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Angels We Have Heard On High

Obviously, I havent taken my break. Ah, maybe i just was in a weird mood. I still have at least one more post lined up after this, Im sure more after today! So no worries.
Photobucket
This dress is probably the most beautiful dress I have ever laid my eyes on and tried on. Its 100% silk and handmade. My mother bought it in the 80s and its just so gorgeous. Im afraid to wear it anywhere out of the house for fear of ruining it. Such is life. I think that if I ever died and became an angel, Id want to wear this dress for the rest of my life. Either that, or an angel has worn it before and some how she had abandoned it in the 80s and my mom snapped it up. Hmm.

15 comments :

Alice Point said...

Beautiful long dress! :) Why you don't show us your face? :P

alixrose said...

I love the dress as well, all silk and pink = really lovely.

alice said...

I love that dress, I had a dream I was reading your blog last night. How odd. Then again I also had a dream I was hugging a friend so I think it was a slow night

Amelia said...

Nice pictures. That dress is insane.

margault said...

amazing !

fashionista said...

That's a marvelous dress...I love it so much.

ryder said...

i love 80'. your mum has a great taste. its absolutely stunning! its truly amazing.

The Clothes Horse said...

That dress is great and you work the longer length!

roxanne said...

beauteous!

karla said...

What a beautiful dresss!!!

Isabel said...

Wow, that lovely dress really does look angelic. :)

Eli said...

I wore a long dress for the first time forever yesterday too. Its a feeling like nothing else. Your dress is charming.

Soul Tanggg said...

the dress is so precious

Betsey said...

this dress is just divine!
love your blog!

Sunset said...

Ahhh I love it! It looks freaking amazing on you.

It almost looks like an artfully wrapped up bedsheet too... that was made of awesome, of course.