Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Addiction

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The snow seems to blatantly pound down on the roof and I wonder if it persists as hard as it has been, that tomorrow I will wake up in the morning and find my house snowed in, the ground covered in a blanket of white and the wooden decks around me shrouded in a soft blanket of crystallized rain. Perhaps, if the snow does continue to fall, my internet will cease to exist for a period of time, giving me sweet relief to let me escape a little from my blogging adventures. I feel as if I need a tiny break to soak in the holiday goodness. But this seems impossible, because I might grow restless, seeing as you guys are my drug, an addiction that keeps me coming back. The blogging world is unlike anything I eve imagined, you all have become my own brand of vodka. Something that has kept me busy, shown be different cities, countries, worlds. Opened my eyes to photographers, models, stylists, editors, designers and clothing. Its such an exciting thing to take part of.

Ive also always wondered what happens when one blogger takes a break. Do readers figure they will never return and so never come back to the site? Do they understand completely and wait it out, or do they figure its mysterious? An elusive character that can break away from all this style madness and live in the real world, where perhaps people are not so blunt in their comments, or actually never comment at all?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

18 comments :

Pretty Pirate said...

I <3 Icicles, I hope to see some when I leave calli for the holidays. Pretty PIcs

Miu Miu Doll said...

a gorgeous blog you got dear

Nita-Karoliina said...

today land was white here too, really pretty. not grey and dirty like yesterday. lovely pics!

Ana said...

Lovely pictures.

I can answer the blogging break question personally by saying I would wait, not give up, if you took a break.

Lisa said...

very interesting musings!

this is a crazytown world.

but if you need a break than take it beauty...


x.

Merily said...

Beautiful pictures! :)

keira antoia rose said...

Georgeous photographs. It seems like a lot of my favorite bloggers have been "taking breaks" lately, which is okay, but COME BACK!!!! Icicles fascinate me, these pictures are beautiful.

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

J.Yo said...

gorgeous winter you have there! so envy you~~~

i don't mind people taking a break from blogging, cos, hey, we need to indulge ourselves in other social life too.
and yeah, blogging is so addictive, especially when you know that people are actually reading your blog and loving it!

Amelia said...

I love the icicle pictures. I read your blog before your last break, so I'd wait it out.

Juliet said...

Our snow has started to melt. Not great, Christmas should be white!

juliet xxx

patchesofsunshine said...

I love taking snow pictures!

And I tend to wait it out. I haven't given up on Agathe.. haha

Gypsy Stardust said...

Beauiful Photos.

Happy Holidays!

alice said...

I love the first picture, would you mind if I saved it?

chessie said...

I wish we had snow. *sigh* When we do -- about once every three years -- its so magical.

The Clothes Horse said...

Blogging is a drug...I think some readers stop reading whenever a blogger takes a break, but then others are very loyal. Hopefully breaks weed out the bad commentors!

Sunset said...

I definitely get blogging withdrawals from time to time.

Yay snow. Wish my stupid Cali city had some.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!

enterrement de vie de jeune fille said...

belles photos brrreeeeee
kat