Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Ring

This was my mom's friends high school ring. Its too big for me, but lovely eye candy.

EDIT: So I just looked at this post and it looks really lame, so Im gonna try to make it less lame. Can I succeed? Lets hope!Photobucket
I found this picture on jakandjil.com and realized that it was exactly like my leggings from this post. I thought to myself, SCORE!, at least somewhere the leggings can be stylish!
Anyway, that was my attempt at boosting this post. A better one, (with an outfit) tomorrow. Promise.

I just wanna thank you all for un-lurking yesterday. It meant a lot to me. Cause 45 comments is close to 50, and 50 is 1/2 of 100. And 100 is 1/10 of 1000. And 100o comments is A LOT. :P
EDIT EDIT: p.s. answered comments!

15 comments :

Amelia said...

Nice picture. I like it.

TEXTSTYLES said...

great photo.
that ring would be great on a fat chain. kind of like high-school styles wearing your boys class ring...

loves.

Malena said...

i love that ring, and the picture is very nice. unfortunatly, i cant inherit anything like that, since my parents come from afar, haha.

chessie said...

It does NOT look lame. Are you questioning my judgment? Huh? Huh? You wanna take this outside?

J. said...

Lovely eye candy for sure! I wonder if you can have it properly fitted at a jeweler's? I have this great vintage bow ring from my mom that's too big even for my thumb, so I'm hoping to get it fitted myself.

omghdjbekjn!! Your leggings! Now *that* makes for a nice day-brightener :)

Annie said...

I used to wear my mom's class ring... And those tights are hot!

Sunset said...

Hahah, I love your posts. ^__^ I was thinking about getting a class ring but I doubt my parents would fork over the money. Maybe college!

Mmm your photos have this great antique-y, dusty feeling.

AusAnna said...

oooh such cute shoes. i love it!

Rissa said...

Hey there! Just found your blog today, love your style and photography.

I also really love those tights! Where did you get them?

I was wondering if you wanted to exchange links?

Krystal said...

its a great post, looove those booties xx

Taghrid said...

love the ring and i am sooo into lace everything right now. this white is very intriguing! xo

Moded'amour said...

love those shoes

margault said...

im in love with lace, too. it became an obsession about two months ago and i really liked the pic with the chloes
love !

this wheel's on fire said...

love that ring!!

Pandora jewelry said...

Good blog!
Welcome to visit my blog too!