Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Outfit

Its kinda odd, but doesnt it just seem completely weird to title a post "Outfit".. ? Its just so "duh" that it kinda makes me want to backspace and create some sort of cheesy one liner that would repel more readers than the even lameness of the current one could. However, I will exercise great self-control and keep myself from moving the mouse over to the title bar and deleting it. Good, Stylish Wanderer.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Readers: How was your thanksgiving?
Me: Good. I filled half of my day with peeling apples in an apple peeler that was quite epic, cut myself in the process, and my uncles dog went missing, which was then found and then taken to the emergency room, to find out she was acting all weird with tremors because she ate some grapes may or may not be okay. I played Phase 10 [really epic card game] almost the entire night with some adults, excusing myself from the only company in the party that was close to my age. I stuffed myself and had a stomach ache. Also, Im not fond of turkey. Overall, it was good.
Readers: umm...
Me: Oh, Im sorry, how was yours?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Wanna hear something strange?? Karla wore these lace high waisted pants for her holiday, and I have a pair that I was 99.9% going to wear and then didnt, and Tavi wore her new Docs for the holidays and guess what I wore? Yeah. You see the pictures. The world is filled with ifs, and whens, and dos, and donts, and shouldves, and haves, and dids. Sigh.
Photobucket
I promise, though, to wear those pants quite soon, cause as you can imagine they are bomb, although I cant imagine youll come back, after Ive just slammed you with 123123123 pictures of my apple escapades.

sweater- present
shorts- uo
tights- target
boots- doc marten
socks- h&m

23 comments :

Sunset said...

LOVE. those. Docs. SO BEAUTIFUL. And I loooove this outfit... makes me wanna sleep, it's so comfy.

Brigadeiro said...

Cool Docs! LOVE the apple pics! Just gorgeous!

Indigirl said...

I lov the gold docs, I am looking into a black floral pair myself.

Amelia said...

I love the tights and the two different shades of pink. Sounds like a nice day.

Lisa said...

i have never worn docs!

but yours are insane.
the metallic -glistening off of them is divine.

x.

Nita-Karoliina said...

you are just lovely girl! i love to read your blog! <3
and that outfit is so nice, love the stockins!

Lluviaschick said...

love your doc martens, havent seen them in that colour before

marriahh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marriahh said...

I took part in a pretty epic Phase 10 marathon championship myself,
it's thanksgiving tradition.
hahaha

I'm loving the docs

The Clothes Horse said...

Love the tights. It sounds like a good thanksgiving. Card games, blood, and dog woes? Very familiar to my family gatherings!

styledigger said...

I'm speachless. Romantic sweater and hard rock boots= perfect combination.

roxanne said...

oh man, those docs!! i'm dying to get more colors. you look way comfortable!

Fashion Fille said...

i seriously loooovvveee this outfit. so much.

J. said...

I loved the apple pictures! That is quite a peeler, you've got there.

Ohhh, your BOOTS! I've been trying to persuade my mom that they're really cute, but she's not buying it. ;)

Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving!

this wheel's on fire said...

great 'outfit'! love the new docs :)

Malena said...

Those are probably the most amazing doc martens I've seen in a while

ETL said...

Love love love the Docs =]

Divinity Avenue said...

Hah! We have that same apple peeler at my house! It reminds me of something people from the 1800's would use to make all sorts of apple goods.

alice said...

self control is awesome. I love the jumper sweater thing. Well it's a jumper but you're American. Oh how confusing.



I wish I had an apple peeler ):

Anna said...

uhhh that apple contraption is fucking amazing. im in awe..

Paper Ice Cream said...

I love the apple pictures. I have a peeler like that too. It is so fun to play with! Your blog is great!

Rumi said...

Wow I've never seen metallic Docs like that before, freaking awesome.

Trendy jewelry said...

Like you blog very muck!