Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Savior

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Featuring my shredded shirt and my new leather bag. Im still going to shred my shirt some more, but this was just a quick throw on. Actually, during dinner in a restaurant I was shredding it with my fingers the table. (For my DIY click the word "shredded" in the sentence above).

jeans- chip and pepper
bag- vintage
belt- vintage
shirt-diy
pink underneath- capezio
heels- marc by marc jacobs
The picture below was taken through my doorway, and you can see my awesome zebra stool, through the glass, that acts as my piano bench sometimes.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Yes, this is what I drank today. Emergen-C. That stuff is addicting. I got an external hard drive, today as well, which has fixed my problem. Yay for hard drives!
Photobucket

23 comments :

Tobey said...

hello, just found your blog. what lovely images. you are just as pretty as the fashion model...

this wheel's on fire said...

i love everything about these shots!! so lovely

Amelia said...

Your shredded shirt looks great. I love the bag and shoes.

J.Yo said...

shots are cool! and nice job on the shirt!
do u really need to shred it that much?

i LOVE your bench! seems comfy too!

Lisa said...

LOVE the leather tote.
pure masculine perfection.

<3 the fist photograph!

x.

Becky said...

I am so jealous of your bag!

Isabel said...

Those shoes are my saviour!!

roxanne said...

great great great! i love the tan accents and that diy tee turned out splendidly!

Divinity Avenue said...

Hm, I should think about procuring some Emergen-C, my immune system sez, "help!"

Though, secretly I am thoroughly enjoying being under the weather...

Mikkle said...

great pics! and ur shoes are to die for!

J. said...

one word for everything.
perfect.

May Kasahara said...

amazing shoes ♥

Ana said...

The bag is great. I love how you wear jeans, which are rare in the blogosphere.

Francesca said...

I love love love your bag. It pulls the outfit together!
Ahh I really want to make a shredded tee. I wish I had the time for it! It looks really cool.

Val said...

Gorgeous bag, what a great find. Shredding tees is addicting. Maybe it's because I have OCDish tendancies, but I just find the process strangely addicting.

sarah said...

great outfit but the most stylish thing about you is that you play piano! yay!

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

lovely shots!
and the shredded tee turned out great!

Anika said...

I love your bag, I've always found briefcase bags to be sexy in an ultra-conservative way.
And the shredded tee = bliss. Must. Do. One. Myself :)

ETL said...

Great pictures-- and I am totally in love with the leather briefcase bag =]

TINE said...

I love that leather bag! I need it for my school books.

jujusheart2 said...

nice shoes!
the bag is cool, too.

fashion is my passion . said...

cute purse .

Trendy jewelry said...

Cool blog!