Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Go Tell That Long Tongue Liar, Go and Tell that Midnight Rider

Johnny Cash, among other things (ehem Tavi), is stuck in my head right now. Can multiple things be stuck in your head? I really dont know. My head is filled with Comme Des Garçons and wishing I was there!!
Cousin gave me this shirt from Powell's Books in Portland, OR. Biggest Used and New Book Store EVAH! Its a block long and wide. Anyway, I thought about DIY-ing it and then I put it on and was like wikachika what what? Its a dress! Score! Now Im a little torn. What should I do? Tell my dear Jesus readers, Tell me!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Found the beanie in my closet. Its sparkly. By the way, I love those bumper stickers where they say "I tried to take over the world, but I got distracted by something shiny." or whatever. They crack me up every time.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
So, Im moving rapidly in a few of those pictures. Im like a ghost. In lamé leggings. Im also talking on the phone in a few of those, but can you tell with my awesome beret hiding skills?
Ok, well that was obviously too many pictures of the same outfit in basically the same pose. So lets finish it off with a nice refrigirator (I cant spell) shot.
Photobucket
There we go.

27 comments :

Tavi said...

Love the white/purple/black color combination. Your leggings look very SHINY, and distracted ME from taking over the world. Honk honk. I also love the ones that say "My pitbull is smarter than your honor roll student."

Nay'Chelle said...

Thanks for the portland shout out! I live at powell's during my free time in the summer.

I really like the second picture. Nice leggings too.

Tavi said...

I would buy a car just to own that bumper sticker. "Come to the dark side, we obsess over Comme." And don't worry about clogging up comments, I enjoy our NASA conversation xD

Tavi said...

Hmmm...I like the new one. It wonderfully showcases your beret covering skills.

Nita-Karoliina said...

pretty pics. lovely beanie!

this wheel's on fire said...

love that hat! don't know what to do about the dress/shirt prob...i like it now!

1234 said...

the beanie is excellent. i love those leggings.

Amelia said...

Nice beanie. I like these pictures and the rug.

Marina said...

Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog :
Bottes pas cher
Marina (from France)

J.Yo said...

why can't i find anything shiny in my closet? i WANT to be distracted from taking over the world! :p

Lisa said...

beauty!

that first picture is for real.
it is stunning.

love the beret + leggings.

hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

x.

detailsofthefabric said...

great photos! =) really liking that beanie of yours... I've added you to my blogroll! hope we can exchange links... thanks!

styledigger said...

Lovely photos- your beanie is great!

Bella said...

Love the beanie... and the images are fantastic!!!

Isabel said...

Lame leggings and a shiny hat? WIN!!!!!

Billie Jean said...

love your beanie and leggings!

ps: are you maybe interested in exchanging links? love your blog!

Ashleigh said...

What a cute hat ...dont you love lame leggings?! I swear..im addicted..cant let 'em go

Brigadeiro said...

Your hiding skills never cease to amaze me :) Great work!

sarah said...

love these pics! love the leggings, and the blueish/purpleish tee is so fresh, i'm getting tired of all-black all the time :)

Sophie said...

Fantastic beanie and leggings! And Powell's is amazing as well.

The Clothes Horse said...

Love the leggings with those white sneakers--very fun combination. Also your beanie is adorable. I really need some leggings like that...

petrushkabiel said...

Hello, let me introduce myself...I'm Gita and I love your shiny hat, so fun...Plus your lame legging, doesn't seem lame at all to me, love the combination of whole look...Have a nice day ;)

Cheers.
Gita

Miss Woo said...

Oversize T + Sparkly beanie + Shiny Leggings = Amazing Aceness (okay, I know that's not really a proper phrase..)

Kirke said...

nicenicenice!

Alice Point said...

I love your beanie! :) :) :)

Susanna-Cole said...

Super cute outfit! I only wish I could see your face (I'm a curious creature like that :P) but don't worry I understand why you don't show it! ;)

Thanks for your comment and for sharing your thoughts, and by the way I gave you the "You Rock" award on my blog! <3

xoxo,
S-C

geri said...

haha. these pictures are great. i absolutely adore the beret!