Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Calumett

I have nothing to say! How bout, OUTFIT TIME? Ya. Okay. Itll do. For Now.
Oh wait, Yes. I know. I bought this coat during the summer right before school started in preparation of the oncoming winter months, finally Ive been able to wear it. I love its lovely structural shape, and when I wear it I just want to put on some elbow-length gloves and attend the opera!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
coat, h&M
I have worn this Coach strap so many times as different things! Its unbelievable its versatility, even more so because 1000s of women (and men...) are walking around with this belt/suspender/awesome thing on their shoulder without even knowing it!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
pants, target, old shirt, coach strap worn as belt,
Gosh, I am so angry I couldnt get this outfit with my shoes! I dropped them off at the heel-replacer shoe guy this week before I could get a picture of them. Just imagine a red brown leather with lovely laceups and a nice little heel. Sigh.

This is a quick snapshot of something I will be wearing soon. Doesnt it look lovely and lace-y?
Photobucket

23 comments :

Lisa said...

you are right.
the structure of that coat is perfect.

wonderful purchase.
can't wait to see it more this winter.

x.

Hot Bot said...

Yes, superb coat :)

this wheel's on fire said...

Love that coat!!

Brigadeiro said...

Love that coat! And looking forward to seeing something a bit of lace ;)

J.Yo said...

i love the coat! its so oldies type of thing.. and i love how you paired it with kinda fresh ensemble..

In-tree-gue said...

The coat is lovely.

Tavi said...

Ooh, the lace is so pretty and intricate! I like the coat, too.

Tavi said...

Ooh, the lace is so pretty and intricate! I like the coat, too.

Demi said...

LOVE the coat! :D
xx

Amelia said...

Great coat! I can't wait to see what the lace is.

Val said...

I must say that I am craving elbow length gloves as well. I'm loving that huge wooden crucifix .

WendyB said...

This is very cute. Loving the rolled-up pants.

Anonymous said...

it would look lacey...its lace

LINDA said...

I love your coat.

The Stylish Wanderer said...

anon. 12:17- I literally laughed out loud. Yes. Its lace. Wahoo!

Susanna-Cole said...

Lovely coat and ouftit, though I must say I think I like this outfit without the jacket. ;) But you're totally right in saying that jacket would look good with elbow-length gloves, that would look beautiful, you should try to find some gloves such as! :) Oh and also I love love the necklace!

xoxo,
S-C

TINE said...

That coat is beautiful. Can't wait to see that lacey-ness in its full entirety.

J. said...

I thought exactly the same thing about your coat (I noticed the picture before the words) - it does feel very structured and sophisticated.
You are, of course, looking lovely as always - and very comfortable! It must be nice and warm by you. (Lucky!!!)

Isabel said...

Oh! That coat is spectacular.

kim said...

Really like your style!

belinda said...

wow, that's me. I'm one of those 1000s of women who are walking around with that belt/suspender/awesome thing on my shoulder and not knowing it.

Fashion jewelry said...

Good blog! I like!

Amy said...

I f-ing love that necklace! Great Blog.x