Saturday, November 08, 2008

Arabian Nights


Its my handy Coach strap at it again! I made it form into a suspender type thing today, to go over my military-print shirt. Sometimes Im surprised how creative I can be ;)

Dont tell photobucket, but I created a new account so they wont yell at me for exceeding my monthly bandwidth. Gosh, if I had the room Id store all the pictures on my computer but I currently have only 3 GB left and Im freaking out cause Im worried it might crash soon. It only has 283719273 OTHER pictures from my travels everywhere, on it.

Can you believe that the picture taken below was an accident? I didnt mean for it to have that lighting and I didnt really think about what I was doing. I didnt even edit the picture. In fact, it looked awful when I edited it. Another photography exploration for the Stlyish Wanderer.

I talk too much.


shirt- UO

"suspenders"- coach



Demi said...

thanks :)
love the suspenders, and those jeans look so comfy!!

aimée said...

oh my goodness.

no jokes. i was just craving suspenders... not to eat. to have hahaha, i use to have one and i've just been looking for it all day!!


Ane said...

its adorable!
I love the top, love the suspenders, love the jeans.

its very casual, yet cute.

And thanks so much for the help!


J. said...

that's amazing! i think they look even better and more unique and quirky than actual suspenders. i may just take a cue from you :)

that last picture is really good. i think "pleasant surprise" is a better word than "accident" for it.

Chessie said...

Lovely suspenders!

Hot Bot said...

I can dig it.

Isabel said...

Holy moly, you are one creative mammajama! I love your shirt and makeshift suspenders.

belle.chantelle said...

OHHHHHHH i like this look! amazing diy

Simone said...

What a fun look... like the suspenders!

this wheel's on fire said...

love the outfit!!

Krystal said...

coach suspenders, love that!

Annie said...

I never would have guessed those aren't suspenders! Really cute outfit..

Lisa said...


you know i love the jean ;)
perfectly cuffed + bf hang.

and that coach strap is AMAZING.
the way you utilize it, is pure awesomeness.

hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

thanks for the b-day loveeeeee.


the tea drinking english rose said...

those suspenders look so lovely.
i could never pull such coolness off.

Amelia said...

I love the faux suspenders! Cool shirt.

J.Yo said...

accidents make perfect.
i love your photography..

the lighting are amazing, and i love your army tshirt!

faux suspender rules!

Nita-Karoliina said...

cute :)
and u dont speak too much:)

muchlove said...

I love photos that turn out unexpectedly great!

caro. said...


Fashion Fille said...

we haven't linked yet! uh oh, can't say that anymore ;) i added you!

DaisyChain said...

You are amazing with outfits.

I have several photobucket accounts :p


Angela said...

you rock those suspenders very well!

i'd never have the courage to wear them, no to mention i would probably look ridiculous :\

ETL said...

Really cute idea-- the suspenders are awesome!

AusAnna said...

that door is a grrreat background :)
love it. p.s linked al the way back :)x

Tru said...

lots of really cool pictures lately

Nay'Chelle said...

Ooh, I really, really like that t-shirt.

Stompface said...

holy moly!!! those suspenders are LOVE.

She comes from a nowhere town she likes said...

It has just occured to me that you have rather nice hair. Also,if your'e scared that you'll lose your photos, by a usb stick thing and put them on computer just got destroyed by a trojan so I am wishing that I did that.

Miss Urbanita said...

Love your style!

Blood Roses said...

just come across your blog, and i really admire electic approach to fashion, style and everything connected to it! your title image is also really beautiful :)

sarah said...

i love those suspenders!

lisa said...

great pictures!!!
xoxo from las vegas