Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Woot Woot! All The Babies in the House say AYER!

YAHOO! Amy Poehler's baby was born. She was looking so large lately, I was wondering whenit was going to happen. She named the baby, who came out at 8 pounds 1 ounce, Archie. Awww. Too bad she wasnt at Saturday Night Live last night. It wasnt as funny without her. But, Coldplay was there, so all is okay!

Anyway, a few pictures Ive taken in the last few weeks. ARENT THOSE AWESOME BOOTS?!?! I want a pair! Unfortunately they are like size 15 for women so Ill refrain from jumping into them and running out the door like I want to.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
P.s. Stay tuned for an awesome DIY!

10 comments :

this wheel's on fire said...

I KNOW! Amy finally had the baby! I hope I can do an amazing rap the week before I eventually give birth haha. Coldplay was perfect & so are those boots!!

Chessie said...

I know(why is everyone saying that? I thought it first!)! I saw it and was kind of sad that she wasn't there, but she was having a baby, so I guess I can let her off the hook this time. And the lead singer of Coldplay was totally freaking out too, so that was kind of funny. He was like twisting on the floor and break-dancing and crap -- it made up for some up her absence. Im glad he sounds as great live as on Viva la Vida. Oh, and the boots of course -- amazing!

Mary said...

very very excited fort this diy!
love love diys!

El Notable said...

I looooove your blog! you take some amazing pictures!
I am also looking fordward to you DIY!!!!!!
this is my blog btw, if you want to stopby sometime,
www.elnotable.blogspot.com

J.Yo said...

she did? omg i was too into jen hudson's news that i didnt know!

how did u make the light effects on the second pic?? they're amazing!

Susanna-Cole said...

Aw I hate when I find things that shoes or clothes that I fall in love with, but don't fit! :(

I love that last picture though, love the perspective and angle of looking up, and the colors are lovely too! :)

Thanks for your sweet comment! :)

xoxo,
S-C

May Kasahara said...

best bebeh evar. ♥

Sophia said...

I want those boots =]

Ane said...

The boots are kinda hard too see,
though they look really cute! In a..rough way that is.
:P

And gosh, I had no idea!
I was too occupied with homework and the gossip on Jennifer Hudson, I didn't know!
Congrats to Amy though! :D

xxx

The Stylish Wanderer said...

j-yo-

its an effect that my camera has. actually I set it to "Candle Portrait" I turn on the flash and I swirl the camera around when I take the picture.