Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

WHOA! WHITENESS, ITS SORTA BLINDING, JUST LIKE THESE CAPS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I stole this shirt from my cousin, but I dont think she misses it all that much. I just love its flowy and casual attitude. I dont know where she got it, cause we dont live anywhere near Hartford Connecticut (where the shirt says its from.) I just love thinking about past lives that vintage pieces must of had. My ring that Ive been wearing a lot in the past couple of days, (the big silver one), was a pass down from my mom, and she got it in Mexico in the 80s.

Also, have you been noticing? Ive been upping up my editing skills. I just discovered you can put to pictures together and edit them at the same time in a banner type thing. Its incredibly spiffy, though not as spiffy as Tavi was in her last post. I cant thank you enough for acknowledging me! How 'bout we become Soul Sistah Sistahs? Sounds good.

sequin jacket- vintage
shirt- cousin's vintage
pants- target
shoes- mocassins
Photobucket

27 comments :

MW said...

cool sequinyjackety thingy :]

keira antoia rose said...

I love the outfit. Looks nice together. The pictures by the tree are beautiful.

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

interesting sequined jacket-ish thing you are wearing...i like it.
and the pictures are very pretty, it looks like the weather was quite nice that day.

Susanna-Cole said...

Oh I love this look, amazingly chic! And I think I need that t-shirt in my wardrobe... :D

xoxo,
S-C

Amelia said...

I love the jacket! The shirt is rather cool, too. Nice effects in the pictures.

this wheel's on fire said...

beautiful as usual ;)

Lisa said...

that first picture should be in a magazine.

oh so pretty.

x.

Nay'Chelle said...

Love the jacket.

Nita-Karoliina said...

loving that jacket, really kate moss!

Alice Point said...

beautiful pictures! :)

The Clothes Horse said...

That is a great jacket and I adore the rings too. I once stole my sister's tee...when she saw it on my blog she suddenly remembered she had to have it back... :(

franny glass said...

the tshirt is really cute & looks comfortable :] the jackets really cute

Dana (MODAna) said...

GREAT jacket, am in love.

♥ fashion chalet said...

I love your loafers.

xo/ fashion chalet

Bella said...

Very very nice... love it!

freya said...

seaquin jacket - amazing.

Zoƫ said...

i love the jacket and the rings!

J. said...

I love the sequined sweater with the casual shirt - and the pants are fantastic. Very jealous! You look adorable!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

sammi lease- suprisingly, the weather was awful. my shoes were getting soaked as I took the pictures!

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

oh wow...that sounds horrible. i guess it wasn't a nice day outside after all...

lev_i_mote said...

great pictures! :)

Micaela Hoo said...

You're pictures are so nice. Love the nature theme going on.

Princess Foofoo said...

love the outfit dear! :)

muchlove said...

love the photos and love the style.
I'm adding you to my blogroll.

C* said...

I love the t-shirt! Your pics are so cool!

xoxo

Susanna-Cole said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! :) Look forward to your next post!

xoxo,
S-C

Mila said...

Wow, how amazing are those pictures...
I want pics like that too!!! ;)

Hope you feel great dear!

<3

Mila.