Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Whats up with you? You dont call. You dont write, Im beginning to think youre disinterested..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hmmmm. I felt like vignetting it up today, so I added it to the first two pictures. By accident they became Christmas colors......hm. Christmas colors. This feels like a celebration. When I say Christmas, you say Colors, CHRISTMAS.......
Okok. Done with the weirdness. Hope you say COLORS, though.

leotard- capeezio
jeans- chip and pepper
shirt- italy

12 comments :

Isabel said...

I never noticed how long your hair is until now! Gorgeous photos.

DaisyChain said...

you look awesome

this wheel's on fire said...

COLORS!
haha silly, you look lalalalovely

Nay'Chelle said...

Nice combination of tops.

Mango Juice said...

great photos!

Amelia said...

Cool layering!

Nice and Shiny said...

Weiiird Blogger telekensis (or however you spell it), I wore a swimsuit over a tee today too! I actually wish I took a picture now cuz it looked pretty good. Yours is really great too, I should try this with my cutout onepeice.. maybe that would be a bit too much?

tiny ps- Expect a nice surprise in your inbox tommorow... ;)

Nita-Karoliina said...

i love the shirt things! butting those together! super cute! <3

roxanne said...

colors!

your hair is hella long, so awesome, and by the way, you've been tagged!

Trendology said...

love the wash of the jeans

karla said...

Love the jeans, definitely flatter your figure :)

JFK Jean said...

Colors!!