Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Mix of the JoBros, Parisian Awesome, and Just Down-Right Cool-ness

Photobucket
If I went all the way to Paris for you, hiked up alps, and down valleys, milked a goat and ate some snow, recommended your lookbook site to anyone who would listen, wrote a song for your crazy awesome jacket and lovely lovely shoes. If I copied your look and stole it, claiming it all for my own, got you a million dollars to start your own clothing store,
is it possible you'd take me under your stylish wing, or call me a stalker, instead of the Stylish Wanderer?

13 comments :

Copycat Sasha said...

haha nice poem, cool photo

Tina :) said...

Wow, I actually like this outfit! Not a big fan of them, though.

I've tagged you, too. :)

xoxo,
Tina {Your Everyday Style}

The Stylish Wanderer said...

tina- haha. I really hate them, but I think he has Nick Jonas' hair. Thats all Im sayin

Sugar Pop said...

Oh shit, that jacket is amazing!

I love your blog, it's incredibly inspirational. I added youto my links! :)

Mary said...

Hot damn. Oh frig. Marry me!!!!!

Jenny H. said...

thankss. that clutch always manages to pull an outfit together.

great picture!

and i just started following your blog on bloglovin.
you can follow mine if you are interested!

i lovee bloglovin. i dont know how i survived without it.

SOMETHING PICASSO said...

who styles the JoBros? or do they dress themselves? why is it they all look super stylish...?

BELLA?! said...

This is crazy! The outfit is soooo awesome!!! I want him to marry me!!

this wheel's on fire said...

oooh nice ;)

Nay'Chelle said...

Haha I can see the whole Nick Jonas hair thing. I like his style (or at least from what I see). Nice little question at the bottom.

Krystal said...

Love it all!!

x
K

The Stylish Wanderer said...

sugar pop- ditto to you

something picasso- I know, they always have blazers on, it makes me Jealous with a capital J!

May Kasahara said...

that jacket is full of WINNNNNNNNN!!!

yayayay! love it + the attitude ♥