Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Im Fat, But Youre Ugly and I Can Lose Weight

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I heard that [title] above and it made me laugh and half cry at the same time. It's funny in a nah na nah na nah kinda way, but sort of mean, too. Gosh. Its a difficult world out there.

This after school I broke my health work thing, (Im vowing only to drink water and eat healthy, cause Im gearing up for my athletic season this year, and Im going to the gym everyday and what not), and went to the golden arches (McDonalds for those of you who live on Mars). I got fries and a rootbeer, *GASP* THE SCANDAL!!!! Anyway. Did you know that Mcdonalds used to use their left over meat cooking oil and THAT is what they fried their french fries in to give them that special taste? But then a bunch of vegetarians retalliated and now they just inject the fries with fake meat flavorings. So much better.

Can I get that last sentence drizzled with sarcasm flavorings please? Thanks.

On my editing site they have an option called ZOMBIFY (in lieu of halloween etc.) and I finally tried it out today! Behold the masterpiece that is my zombie edited persona.
Photobucket
cashmere sweater- vintage
shorts- vintage
tights- target
shoes- converse
belt (taken out of coat)- vintage

24 comments :

Hot Bot said...

That is so weird.
I was driving behind a truck with that bumper sticker.

fashionista said...

And I love your tights as well!
And the yellow shorts.
And the sweater.
And the Converse.
Love the whole outfit, goshdarnit.

Nita-Karoliina said...

i am a veggie and didnt know that mcdonalds thing!
but u look fab!

Lisa said...

ah. i love your writing style.
so real & honest.


you're such a lovely + stylish lady.

i love your pairing of colors all the time!

x.

The Spelunkers said...

jezuz
you have the most fantasticabulous clothing
but
i
must
ask
where do you get the budget to afford all these CRAZY fantastic outfits?
just a question.

Miss Karen said...

You look smashing! And I'm so jealousy that you guys get to drink root beer at your McDonalds. Here in Australialand it's just the standard coke (which isn't even real coke but coke flavouring!)

Amelia said...

I love the red and yellow together. Nice zombie.

C* said...

Haha I like the title and I love your shoes!

The Clothes Horse said...

Love the color of your shorts.
I must remember to "zombify" for Halloween...

BlossomClothing said...

Blossom Clothing has moved!
Visit belle fantaisie to whet your appetite that is all things fashion! Comment and you will be added to the blog roll in exchange.
Lovex

DaisyChain said...

Wow, those shorts are perfection on you.

sarah said...

haha that title is funny and i love your tights. i finished my balmain project and posted pics. didn't turn out anything like their fab jackets but it was fun to make!

ohhaiguyz said...

you are a real inspiration for me. and i say that "i'm fat but youre ugly" line to people all the time.

Laurel said...

You are so adorable and hilarious - I love that I can read your sarcasm because I basically live my life in 79 percent sarcastic-mode. MUAHHAA. We win. I love your tights, so perfect for this look.

Nice and Shiny said...

Thanks for tagging me, lol! I'm really excited for this one, it'll be fun. I'm kind of nervous, like if I get something really out there then I've got to wear the outfit for the whole day! lol, I'll make it work!
<3<3<3
-ps- the tights are awsome, definately the best part of the outfit!

Copycat Sasha said...

That title made me laugh out loud, and I love the shorts

this wheel's on fire said...

eeewww on the mcdonald's thing, but yum on everything else haha you look lovely <3

J. said...

you look gorgeous, as expected ;) mcdonald's...wow, i haven't thought of that in awhile.

The Spelunkers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Spelunkers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stylish Wanderer said...

hot bot - thats so weird!

fashionista- thanks!

leeselooks- aww, that means so much, I try to tell it like I sees it. ;)

misskaren- thats so sad!

laurel- people dont tend to get my humor actually. glad that you do!

nice and shiny- I know, it was scary, cause Im like, oh no! an outfit to actually wear! (but whats funny is I didnt that day.. shhhh dont tell anyone!)

evie said...

it is mean, but people who can dish it out should be able to take it. cute outfit btw

alex hannah said...

i wonder how many secrets mc donalds has..

i like those shorts too!

styledigger said...

Beautiful. I love yur shorts and shiny boots!