Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Enchanted

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Today's outfit post is actually posted on the day I wore the outfit! Today I dont really have much to say.... except...I dont know. You readers are awesome. I kinda expected some hate comments about the shoes I dissed before this post, but you actually all greed with me! Hehe. Blogger in common-ness. Fun.

Oh! I went to the doctor today, cause Ive had a sore throat for a week now! I might have had strep throat but I dont! I think style bloggers are blessed by God, thats why we dont get sick...or maybe not.

You know, Im not really making sense today. Just ignore me and praise or hate my outfit.
red vest- dries van noten
blazer- A.F. Vandervorst
jeans- UO
shirt- ?
copper bracelet- Montana
Bangle- vintage
watch- vintage
PhotobucketPhotobucket

21 comments :

May Kasahara said...

love that vest.

Nay'Chelle said...

I really (really) like that DVF. Sweet wrist adornemnts too.

Amelia said...

I love these pictures and the colors. Nice watch and bracelets.

Lisa said...

ah. i can't wait to see your face ;) hopefully sometime soon.

you're such a beauty.

x.

muchlove said...

Love the use of sunlight in those images.
Beautiful.

caro. said...

oh my god . . . the metal cuff is AMAZING! beat-up chunky jewelry is the best. *steals*

rebeca's said...

you have a lovely photos!!!

xxx

Wana Sambo said...

awww..get well soonest(at least u dnt need ur throat t type--buh i know it hurts like a b**ch.sowie!!)get well soon.tho wthose drugs down that throat!i love ur watch...and that jacket on u.. thanx for ur comment on my blog. linkup linkup...

Mila said...

Wow dear, amazing colours and pictures.
Love it all.

Mila.

nv said...

cute outfit, and the pictures are great. i really like your jewelry especially the watch

J.Yo said...

the pics are so goorrrgeuss!! the light and all.. it just gave me a peaceful afternoon kinda feeling.. oh and i love your bangle so much!

DaisyChain said...

LOVE your outfit, and the photos are gorgeous

Hannah Cheeto said...

I really like the outfit, and the pictures are amazing too. I wish I had watches/bracelets like that!

this wheel's on fire said...

love love love <3
p.s. sore throats suck! i'm
sorry :(

alice said...

the lighting in those photos is utterly perfect

Capuccino B. said...

i love your jeanssssss

Susanna-Cole said...

Looks like a lovely outfit, I only wish I could see it a bit clearer! :) But love the accesories and glad you don't have strep throat after all! ;)

And to answer your question, nope, I've never worked at Teen Vogue intern or any intern for that matter. Why do you ask? (Or where you just randomly wondering?) :)

And thanks for sharing with me, why you blog, it was lovely to read! :)

xoxo,
S-C

Rosa C. said...

wow, amazing photos! i agree with you about the boots on the last post, they really are something else! haha :) i really like your blog and i've added you to my links!

La Clocharde said...

Lovely photos!!!
I adore your leather bracelet, and everything else.
New at your blog, but already loving it.

geri said...

i adore that watch! your photography is always so beautiful, what kind of camera do you use?

Nature Grafitti said...

i adore! i love!!
and these photos are gorgeous :)