Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cut It!

So by now, when youre reading this, Ive cut my hair. About 6 inches. Its kinda scary to me too. The pictures above and were taken before I cut my hair, so expect shorter hair next outfit post. Its weird not having long hair. I like the new feel of it all, but am I going to go this short again? No. I kinda miss my old hair, but I felt it was time to change so the shorter hair is good, and its easier to take care of.

The pants were too big for me, but I took a leather strip and pulled it tight and I got a nice gather at the top of the pants, with a leather belt to top it off.

Lovely Isabel from Hipster Musings gave me the I Love Your Blog Award! Youre too sweet Isabel. Thank you so much!
pants- gap
belt- ?
tote- m by mj
shirt- aa
shoes- m by mj
pin (on tote)- vintage


sammi-lise ^_^ said...

cannot wait to see your new haircut!
I remember when I cut my hair, ages ago, I wish I hadn't though. I liked my long curly hair. but it was getting hard to manage, so now i have shoulder length wavy hair that poofs up all the time :(
oh well, bad hair days are a part of everyone's lives eh?

Jessi Huey said...

I love your hair in these pics! but i bet it looks good short, also.. I love the tote!

Indigirl said...

I been reading your blog for a while and its great. I love the bag and the shirt. The haircut sounds good.I have always had abnormally short hair, and its longer now.

Jenny H. said...

greattt outfit!

love the marc jacobs tote :)

J. said...

You look fabulous, as usual. I can't wait to see the new cut! Half a year ago, I cut 15 inches off my hair - it was crazy short and it took awhile to get used to. But I loved it, and I'll bet you're lovin' your new cut too!

lacouturiernyc said...

i can't wait to see your haircut! :]

adorable outfit!

La C.

Amelia said...

Nice colors. I can't wait to see what you've done to your hair.

this wheel's on fire said...

CANNOT wait to see the hair! i bet it looks amazing xxoo

Lisa said...

love those shoes, everytime.

can't wait to see the hair.
i know it looks beautiful.


Demi said...

thank you! you are too :)
love the bag! xx


lo-o-love the heels
next levz


The Clothes Horse said...

Great shoes, great bag--but really: so excited to see your new hair. Bravo for taking the plunge!

ETL said...

Can't wait to see the photos of the new haircut! I love having short hair- it is soooo much easier to take care of!
And the bag is amazing =]

stephanie said...

cant wait to see the new hair! lovely outfit

Mila said...

LOVE the hair and thew outfit!
Just love you girl, you're such an original and great girl!! <3

Francesca said...

cute outfit, and thank you so much! that really means a lot to me. i started my blog not that long ago, so i'm hoping to get more viewers =]