Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

American Apparel Wishlist, Wants, Needs, Lusts, Call it Whatever You Want, I Still Dont Have Them

Photobucket
Hmmmmm. I need to stop online shopping. Do you see all this navy? Its because Ive fallen in love with the color. Call Navy my Soul Sistah Sistah or whatever. I love her. She will always be mine.

1. This jacket is used to spruce things up on a dreary day. I love the satin texture. I used to have one quite like it that was black and I loved it most dearly.
2. I have the tri-blend tank top in the same color and I love it, sadly it is getting too cold for it. This is a handy alternative if I still want the same color and texture, plus Im digging the long sleeves.
3. This is a different type of sweatshirt with a more matte finish to it. Its between this one and number 2.
4. I wanna wear these socks with my boots. I think they would look lovely over some tights, or with a high-waisted pencil skirt.
5. I wanna wear this with a letterman's jacket I have my eye on in a store. Its the same color blue and it would look smashing.
6. I want this skirt so I can use my own men's button up and make it look spiffy. I like the slate gray color, its a change from navy.

What you all think?

BTW, saw this gorgeous picture on the AA site and couldnt stop myself from showing it to you.
Photobucket

15 comments :

amanda said...

that picture is gorgeous! i too am obsessed with navy at the moment.. in fact i am wearing a navy outfit as i type this!

Hot Bot said...

LOVE that navy jacket. The Night Jacket or whatever they call it, and I agree that tri-indigo is amazing.

Dana (MODAna) said...

love 5 and 6
6 doesn't look American Apparelish

Romeika said...

Isn't it that sweedish girl Signe on the picture? She's gotten her own blog(http://imilk.blogg.se//), She's so pretty.

DaisyChain said...

I'm lusting after your wish list. Haa. I love going in to American Apparel and looking at everything. I can't afford much at all right now though.

MR style said...

american apparel is so great !!!!!

muchlove said...

Oh, I want that skirt too! Love it.

Shani said...

Love the T shirts!(:

Isabel said...

Friggin' AA. Its so addictive!

Nice and Shiny said...

Yeah the girl modeling in that picture is a blogger! How cool is that, she's very pretty!

J. said...

That picture is fantastic (a big thank you for posting it!) - and your taste? It is amazing. Excellent choices :)

lev_i_mote said...

great AA choices, i want a leotard as well! i hope you get all of these things soon :)


xox

UseSomebody said...

mmmm American Apparel - i'm from the UK so i always have to order this oflfine as there is no shops near me, i love it - its awesome, i love the shapes, and its not too expensive, the picture is awesome too. :)

Ariel said...

I love that girl. Her blog is pretty great. It's actually one of my new favorites.

Anonymous said...

Yukka provides best new styles clothing and modern fashion styling in clothes. yukka voucher through this link.