Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where are the Rags?

Photobucket

OH GOSH! Im so sorry for leaving you guys in the dark about how I felt on the New York fashion week, I was dealing with my own silly problems and trying to leave space for you guys to comment on my posts (two days, roughly for each post that has an outfit, a day for other posts.)

This year hasnt really felt all that inspirational for me. Ive been reading other blogs that are just going INSANE about everything but its kinda water on a ducks back for me. I do, however, have a few things to say about a couple of collections. Rag and Bone is one.

So, what we have here is basic rock/ punk/ grunge, pulled off with a lighter, gray-er touch, less black, more gray. The zipper jeans are awesome, the suspenders a classic, and I know everyone will be trying to get a hold of a leather vest like the far left one. I liked the simplistic makeup and the rocking pointy blue heels.

Kelly Osbourne was present at the show. I dont particularly like her, but I way enjoyed her black and cream dress, plus her lolly pop accessory. :D

10 comments :

WendyB said...

Nice shoes.

C* said...

I don't like Kelly Osbourne, but I like her dress! xoxo

Lisa said...

this was my favourite.
along with Karen Walker.

xx.

Nay'Chelle said...

I agree this season wasn't very inspiring, however I did see a few gems. UO used ot have some zipper jeans if you want some they might be there.

this wheel's on fire said...

i'm just not that inspired this season...i think i just want fall clothes before i can think of next season. but i do love that make-up!

discothequechic said...

i lovelove that buttoned up shirt, cardigan look at rag and bone.

it's so easy to achieve, i must go and grab my shirt and the iron..

The Clothes Horse said...

I don't know, Kelly has been stepping up the style lately, but the heart shaped glasses plus lolli--rather sickeningly Lolita-esque...she needs to grow up.

roxanne said...

it's gonna take awhile before all the collections sink in and i can really assess what makes an impact, but this one def deserves a mental bookmark.

oh and sophomore is a line of the coolest basics you'll ever see by chrissie miller out of nyc.. you should def check it out - sophomorenyc.com

Copycat Sasha said...

I really liked the rag&bone collection, especially those zippered jeans

Pandora jewelry said...

Like you blog very muck!