Pages

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Were You Calling? I heard a Ring

Photobucket
I am lucky to announce that as well as having Doc Martens in my wardrobe, I also have an abundance of small different Marc by Marc Jacobs items. I have my heels, a tote bag, and a nylon backpack, and now im pleased to announce the adding of the Marc by Marc Jacobs ring.
Its simplistic vintage chic, with a lovely sort of sophistication I cant get enough of.

Anyway, the other day I was eating a gummy worm, and I suddenly look down at the gummy worm that I had been rabidly eating. I realized that my gummy worm was the color of the Mexican flag.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Meet Jesus, (pronounced hey-zous), my buddy. Jesus enjoys walking in the rain, and mud baths in the spring. He is a ladies man and has a whole slew of girlfriends before I met him. When I heard he was a ladies man, mans man, man about town, I told him to settle down and find a wife. He did and is living happily ever after now. :)

Anyway, I liked the picture so much, I edited it a couple of times. I like the edited versions better, except that the white appears yellow, no longer resembling the Mexican flag.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Anyway, I apologize profusely for this filler post. I am currently sick, but I promise that there will be an outfit post tomorrow. If you have actually read this whole post, I will kiss your feet, because I noticed that most people dont even read what I write, instead comment on the pictures, which is all fun and everything, but sometimes a post should be read, not just viewed. If you have read this post say in the comments "I prefer the name Guadalupe", and you shall be rewarded with something fantastic.

21 comments :

roxanne said...

i prefer the name guadalupe.. hilarious! thanks for the link love, it's mutual. keep an eye out for my next post, i've got something that jess might appreciate haha

roxanne said...

p.s. that ring is great. i was trying desperately to include it in my tinkerbell collage but for some reason, photoshopping it was turning out to be a mess.. oh, the trials and tribulations of a blogger.

Amelia said...

I just rediscovered your blog--I read it before your hiatus. Your writing style seems a tad more bombastic, but in a good way. I, too, prefer the name Guadelupe--that little worm is cute. Also, I am very envious of your Marc Jacobs collection--I love the ring.

this wheel's on fire said...

I prefer the name Guadalupe...but seriously I do.

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Amelia-
I have been writing different, and I dont know if its good or bad...
It seems the public didnt like my writing style before or something,
but I value your opinion very much so please be honest.

jess said...

The ring is adorable

Clara said...

I prefer the name Guadalupe, but I like it shortened to Lupe for simplicity! I hope you feel better soon because being sick it terrible. Re: MBMJ things- I like the fact you have many small items instead of blowing your money on one big item. I think it's incredibly smart!

Also, would you be interested in swapping links? I love your blog! I came across it today and spent a good amount of time going back and reading older posts.

thefashionmaven said...

three things:
1- i love the pic at the header of your blog!
2- i NEED that ring!
3- i'm gonna add you to my blogroll - add me back?!

mary said...

that ring is absolutely adorable!

"I prefer the name Guadalupe"

The Paper Doll said...

Gummy worms are the best, i also may need to steal your ring - i'll let you borow it though so dont worry. Hope you dont mind i added you to my blog roll :)

Naomi said...

I prefer the name... Guadalupe! Thats catchy. This new school year I must try it out. :) Keep up the good work, and I'm sick too... weird.

Nita-Karoliina said...

"I prefer the name Guadalupe",

i have noticed the same that some reader dont read if i wrote something, i dont get mad, but they would know me better if they read it you know. well i read always. i usually douple check, if i have only little time i just check not comment and come back later and read and comment, its fun!

Nay'Chelle said...

Mexican gummy worms and Marc Jacobs, sounds like a wonderful day.

Thanks for adding me as a link! You're definately linked as well.

The Clothes Horse said...

Great ring. I am intrigued, "I prefer the name Guadalupe." What's going to happen now...?

She's Dressing Up said...

But I don't prefer the name Gaudalupe =[ lol.
Sometimes I get worried that people don't care enough to actually read my posts too, but it looks like you have nothing to worry about!
I really fancy a gummy worm now.

B. said...

i saw that ring in the store and LOVE it! adorable post. i must say you are one of the few that can actually pull off doc martens. good job!

Betsey said...

hahah this is so cute. i love your ring!

Anonymous said...

i perfer the name guadalupe .. hahah i love that ringg !

Trendy jewelry said...

Like you blog very muck!

M. said...

i perfer the name Guadalupe

The Urban Fashion Gal said...

I prefer the name Guadalupe. Hahaha, I always read the whole post if I want to comment it! :)

-theurbanfashiongal.com