Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Said I Wasn't Going to Lose My Head, and then POP! Goes My Heart

Photobucket
Haha, title is from the movie Music and Lyrics, which I recently saw for the second time. Cute little movie, though Im slightly disturbed that Hugh Grant ends up with Drew Barrymore (who is fourteen years his junior) in the end. Sorry if I ruined the ending, but chances are, if you haven't seen it yet, you wont, unless its, like, ten years from now, and by then, you wont remember this tiny little blog of mine... or will you?

Anyway, this is me, apologizing for having another runway post, in such short succesion, but this was more fall inspiration than runway review, and this is a style blog. Or something. Oh well. Just deal. Ive been away from my camera for a certain amount of time and I apologize profuseley, but I promise awesome pictures Saturday, the latest Sunday. Bear with me.

The Adam collection was all that I wanted in a fall line, and more. Yeah, thats right. More.
Im loving the large cowl neck scarves, gorgeous man trousers, riding boots, and sea blue one-piece. Inspiration is reeking havoc in my mind. Cant. Get. Enough.

Also, to make this post worth wile, here is a few fall inspiration boards as well. I made them this summer, and I hope you enjoy them. I want a pair of those blue leather gloves in the last board.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

19 comments :

roxanne said...

is that a cardigan dress? the answer to all my hopes and dreams? i've been buying progressively longer cardigans for months, but it never crossed my mind that what i was actually looking for was a cardigan dress. thanks for showing me the light.

Fashion Fille said...

i LOVE that movie!! hahhahaha great picks!

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

hey!
of course i am a fan of your blog, if i was not, i would not have linked you

:)
it was just that i just came across them just then, and i had to write about that beautiful music.

but actually, you are one of my many inspirations, i absolutely adore your style!

Clara said...

A mustard cowl neck top! I'm in love!

Isabel said...

Who is this Adam, and why are his clothes all so desirable!!!

Taghrid said...

i too am seraching for the ultimate pair of leather gloves!

that adam collection, mmm delicious!

xo

Lisa said...

LOVE the top right picture of the first inspiration board...

so simple but chic.

xx.

Petra said...

I love all the shoes! So gorgeous!

Would you like to trade links? My link is: http://cityofpetra.blogspot.com

x

Nature Grafitti said...

oh my, you are fueling my spring/summer 09 lustttt
and music and lyrics is quite funny, although my favorite Hugh Grant movie of all time has to be Love Actually ;)

The Clothes Horse said...

Great inspiration boards. The riding boots really add something to the looks don't they?
And why is it accepted that men get younger women in movies but women with younger men are called cougars???

karla said...

the last pair of trousers in the adam collection are brilliant.

and i smiled when i read your comment! i have a feeling we'd get along... especially if you really do enjoy making silly joke about random strangers ;)

Nita-Karoliina said...

okay, i like every picture and outfit and piece you posted, so similar taste you have! so nice post! and i like seeing runway time to time ;)

Annie said...

Nice collage! And ha, I saw that movie too.. :)

C* said...

I love the grey/black skirt of the first picture. And I think your blog's got a very cool design, congratulations!

xoxo

Marina said...

that one-piece-sweater-jumper-dress-thing is actually the perfect colour. And shape.

bear said...

im feeling totally inspired by this post!!

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

look at all the drapey goodness omg
jersey comes from heaven

Anonymous said...

haha i love the title!! i'm watching that moive right now !

Pandora jewelry said...

Good blog!
Welcome to visit my blog too!