Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The End of an Era

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Today was the start of school, meaning summer is officially over for me. In some respects that is alright for me, in other ways, its, uh, not. No matter what I think, school started, anyway, today. Like many bloggers in the 'sphere, (NEW WORD, short for blogosphere), I am ready for cold weather and bundling up. School starting today really didnt kick in until I was about a mile away from the building, then I was like, "Oh, darn." (only I didnt say darn.)

Today I sported my new Docs with my grayish/white denim and a white shirt. I added the coral for color and I just piled on my bracelets. Last night I braided my hair, so if you notice a difference, thats why. Soooo, has anyone else started school yet?

P.s. For those of you who preferred the name "Guadalupe," I have a surprise for you coming tomorrow or Friday. Get physched!

Jeans- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Dr. Martens
Shirt- Old Navy
Tank Top- AA
Coral Necklaces- Relative's
Silver Necklace- Vintage Gift
Black Bracelets- UO
Coral Snake Bracelet- Vintage Gift
Silver Bracelet- Gift
Watch- Casio

Photobucket
Photobucket

23 comments :

Mary said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE that watch
seriously
it's so basic and bold and black and white and just... wow, it's perfection. and the necklace. I'mr eally noticing accessories a lot lately!

very excited for this surprise!

this wheel's on fire said...

i love x100 this. very simple but chic...

roxanne said...

the doc martens. too perfect.

Malena said...

I love your shoes... All in all cool outfit I just started school too
:(
i feel for you honey

Nay'Chelle said...

Nice boots and jewelry. I'm jealous of your ability to wear docs. haha

The Clothes Horse said...

I like the outfit and the docs especially, you wear them well. My school has started, but I'm not back...still in limbo...

Thumbelina said...

Very cute outfit, and LOVE your hair!! And thanks for your sweet comment. My sister usually takes my pictures and I usually just mess around with them a little bit on paintshop (really need to get myself photoshop). And you rock those Doc's!
Ciao ciao,
Marisa

Lisa said...

okay. those boots are fabulous. love them so much.

thetinylittlegirl said...

love that basic combo, you look awesome!

ADORE that snake bracelet!

Francis Girard said...

Docs are making a huge comeback. Its massive, If only I could find mine from 12 years ago. xf

♥ fashion chalet said...

I love your boots!

I know, aren't those 80's movies the best?? :)

C* said...

Cool boots!

Nita-Karoliina said...

i so love this outfit, great!!
oh so sunny there!!

Amelia said...

Nice colorful accessories. I love how simple this outfit is.

TEXTSTYLES said...

love it all
great style!

check my blog out

Stefania

Mel said...

i just love your boots!!!they're so stylish,and they look like they came from 60s!

Ike said...

Those docs are looking pretty shiny :) I had to start school last week, so you're lucky you had until after labor day! As for the jeans, they are actually from Old Navy, and the skirt is from Nordstrom Rack.

Fashion Is Poison said...

very cool color of docs

Isabel said...

Love the outfit, especially the Docs! What colour are they, I don't believe I've seen that before!

1234 said...

YOU GOT THE DOCS! i love the snake bracelet too

Copycat Sasha said...

I love the way you wore the doc martens-perfect!

Sophia said...

I don't actually know but they are shoes ;) Go and check out, Im giving them an own post - there you can see them haha.

Fashion jewelry said...

Good page! I like!