Friday, September 19, 2008

Blast From The Past

So I was going through my photobucket account and I happened upon this picture that I had taken a long long time ago. (I think, maybe two blogs ago). I know many of you have already seen it, but some haven’t and I just wanted to post it anyway. I like the visual layout of it. Took the picture with self-timer. Har, har.
shoes- europe
headpiece- grandma's necklace

Also, this picture with self-timer, is another favorite I took at the beginning of the summer.
P.s. Stayed tuned for more outfits, and the secret(s)!skirt- vintage
shirt- aerie
white shirt- vintage



thefashionmaven said...

i haven't seen it before now - and i agree - nice composition and color! cute look!

this wheel's on fire said...

i remember this one! i still love it so much & the colors are amazing!!

this wheel's on fire said...

hey i'm an "awesome"? thanks!! <3

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

they are both suck pretty pictures. absolutely in love with them, wish i had such nice photography skills.

and i really like the outfits too, especially the first one!


fashionista said...

Gorgeous pictures!

HAHAHA the political Zoolander..
Great. GREAT.

Shutter-bug said...

I love those picture! Very original :)

The Clothes Horse said...

I remember both of these and they're still so lovely. The composition and tones are so nice. Self-timers are some of the best things in the world...

Clara said...

Wow, I love that first picture. The dress is perfect!

this wheel's on fire said...

hey!! i gave you a Gold Card on my blog, so come by to see what that is :) p.s. love the cartoon

Lisa said...

the greenery is glowing.
but you stand out 100 times more.

Krystal said...

Love love love the photos!


Robin said...

Wonderful photos!

the tea drinking english rose said...

oh you look postively wonderful in the first image.
that outfit is enchanting. it's hippy-princess.
you look so sweet.

and the colours in the photo are amazing!!! *

Fashion Fille said...

great pictures!

Liv/e in Both Senses said...

absolutely in love with that second photo! very simple and beautiful. love the bare feet

Savvy Mode SG said...

you look savvy in all the photos.... : )

evie said...

I'm not sure if I've said it before, but I love your outfit posts! Great outfits, great photos!

aubrey said...

lovely pics and lovely combination!
i like your blog very much!(:

Nice and Shiny said...

I never wear anything on my head but that headband/necklace is unspeakably amazing! woohee, seriously I need that now!
The picture itself is very very pretty as well, isn't this proof that the subject is more important than a good photographer? Thank goodness for self-timers!

Bucca said...

Fantastic photo's !