Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Youre At My Site Cause of the Awesome Outfits

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ah, yes, another outfit post. And guess what? Im wearing the pants again, even though its been the equivalent of one work week, (five days to be exact), since I wore them last, here I am again.
I was presented with this amazing multi-colored jacket by a relative, and I think Im in love, I cant get enough, and if I know my readers, (I actually dont really know you guys, but I think you guys rock all the same), you wont get enough too.

BAM, mark this down in the history books, cause this is the first picture taken by my new photographer, mother dearest. I have now hired her for the rest of eternity to be my photographer. What will you pay her with? You ask? Well, I will pay her with love. Now is the time to say "aw." AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jacket- Vintage
Pants- Target
Shirt- AA
Pins-Vintage

PhotobucketPhotobucket

22 comments :

Nita-Karoliina said...

omg, i sooo love this!! that plaid, those pants everything!
i am so looking loose pants but not yet to found :(
thanks for linking me :) u already were on my list :)

this wheel's on fire said...

LOVE the hair!! the outfit too :)

The Clothes Horse said...

I am loving your plaid jacket! You make me want to wear more pants...

Lisa said...

LOVE that jacket lady.


also that second picture is so incredible. everything just flows...

roxanne said...

i love the plaid! and kudos to the photog

ashleigh said...

i love that jacket!

B. said...

ahhhhhhhhdorable outfit! i could never pull it off but you certainly can!
and my banner is of sasha pivovarova. i love her she is one of my FAV models.
and consider yourself linked back!

evie said...

i wish my mum would oblige the way yours does :) you totally rock the rolled up pants btw!

Sophia said...

oh my gawddd i love that jacket.
i wish i got cool stuff from my relatives!

* Fashion Dreamer * said...

Wow...that sure is a crazy jacket but it works so well!

Mila said...

LOVE it. Really, what a great combination!
<3

Richel said...

your hair is insanely brillant.

i want that goddess divine look, too.

and that plaid is probably the best thing i've seen in a long time.

mary said...

You pull this off in a way I did not think any human could.
Congrats, you are the new wonderwoman....

The Stylish Wanderer said...

clothes horse-
WHOA, thats some feat, to make you want to wear pants :P, I call you the Skirt Lady

B- sasha is amazing, I thought it was her, but I wasnt quite sure, consider it an AWESOME banner

richel- Im surprised how many more hair comments I have gotten in the past than outfit comments, its kinda funny, but thanks

mary-thank you so much, you rock, BTW

Miss Karen said...

wow the jacket is so great! I love the colour scheme :D

♥ fashion chalet said...

So cool, love the colors!! :)

Mary-Laure said...

I love the movement in the top pic, great photograph and wonderful colors.

Isabel said...

Oh my god, I love your jacket! You are so fantastic! Thanks for the link, I will definitely link you back!

thefashionmaven said...

how awesome is it when someone gives you something as great as that jacket?! you lucked out!
if you ever cut your hair off you need to donate it to me so i can make a wig and know what it's like to have hair that rad :)

charlotte said...

ta veste est tout simplement superbe j'adore kis!

karla said...

oo love the button detail of the jacket! AND YOUR HAIR, I'm so jealous you have no idea.

Little Miss Dress Up said...

that plaid jacket is great! i wish i had it!!!