Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

One Cat You Dont Wanna Miss

Im just in awe of how beautiful Olga Kurylenko is in these Vogue Italia pictures. It tells an awesome story. If you dont agree I may have to call your mom up and tell on you, how would you like that? Fo shiz. Meanwhile I cant seem to stop listening to MGMT's "Time To Pretend" and wanting Swedish Fish.... am I wrong? 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12 comments :

thefashionmaven said...

i'll say this kid, if it's wrong then neither you or me have ANY hope of ever being right.

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Haha. Yeah

Tavi said...

Just stunning...thank you for posting!!
Glad to seen you back. Linking you :)

Copycat Sasha said...

Yay I'm so happy you're back! Those photos are amazing, and I love the boots!

this wheel's on fire said...

omg gorgeous!!

Mila said...

Yes, these pictures are very nice!

I love your header btw!

ivoreece said...

I already saw them... Amazing pics! She looks like women looked 50 years ago

Fashion Is Poison said...

the hair is sooo amazing

Pandora jewelry said...

007?

I like you blog !

Susan said...

love those pics..
btw, I alos love MGMT 'time to pretend' song :]

xoxo
susan

alissa loves said...

oh my word, i just went through all of your posts, ever. amazing! i love to see how your style has evolved, you're getting even chic=er!

Xavier said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of helpful data above!
Abortion Clinics In Dallas | mattress stores in phoenix | denver limousine service