Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Little Fall Inspiration For You

This summer I really discovered my love for navy and black, which is strange, cause isnt summer the time for bright colors? Yeah, Im weird like that. Anyway, I made this during the summer for Fall inspiration, may you be inspired.
(And for any of you duds, und is the German word for and.)


this wheel's on fire said...

love navy & black!!

La Femme Chic said...

I am definitely inspired by that blue strapless dress. love that.

Sophia said...

thanks =]
i love the navy dress and the black tights! the whole collage is nicely done.

Mila said...

I am dying to buy that dress in the middle....
I love it too much, can't get over it.


keira antoia rose said...

That blue strapless dress is totalllllly what i want to wear for homecoming...ugh. I want that dress!

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo

Fashion jewelry said...

Good page!
Welcome to visit my blog too!