Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A to Z

Photobucket
I had never before looked at Allesandro Dell'Acqua's collections or clothes before, but a few weeks ago I told myself;
"Stylish Wanderer, you need to know ALL of the fall 08 RTW collections by heart, that means go through them from A to Z!"
And like the crazy person I am, I started. Now that doesnt mean I finished, (by god no!), but I did get through half of the As. 

Anywho, (and if you are still reading by this point I will get on my knees and kiss the ground you walk on), I really enjoyed his collection. I loved the sort of not-everyday-wear, but still sort-of-wearable feel to it. The back romper was instant love, as well as the mustard/orange strapless frock. I enjoyed the cream frillies (new word, BAM, mark it down in the dictionary, cause I said it first) on the structured black dress, and edgy black ruffles throughout his garments. All in all, successful collection. Loved it like it was my own child, ( and I even made the background aqua themed! Yeah, I'm that affectionate.)

What did you think?
P.s. You use the word frillies in your blog and  I'll heart you forever!

15 comments :

♥ fashion chalet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ fashion chalet said...

Glad you liked my blog (and my Frankie Rayder board!) I've always been a fan of Alessandro's work<3

What a wonderful collection!!

Thanks for the link up, I added you as well, darling.

Ike said...

I really like your new banner!

and I'll try and use the word frillies sometime :)

keira antoia rose said...

Frillies :) What a great word! I love the look of the models here. It's kind of how I would imagine some kind of futuristic elven girl.

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

The Clothes Horse said...

Oh, I get the same way about fashion shows! I want to see and know them all, but then I end up getting confused! I do like this collection, the structure and shape are nice.

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

ya a button like that can be really handy :)

Danz said...

Beautiful dresses!! They're extremely well tailored and I enjoy all the little details.

Kathleen said...

Quite an ambitious quest you're undertaking, but you can do anything you put your mind too! (Super cheese support I know, but its true!) And yes, the booties are everywhere but we looove them! - Kathleen

MR style said...

i love those outfits too !! and it's nice for guys too !!

Savvy Mode SG said...

i have never heard of the collection. tks for sharing and bringing to our attention. i like the word frillies, sounds very savvy.

Anjeanette said...

What a great challenge! I've never heard of this designer either, but I do now! Great post.

Nay'Chelle said...

Wow. this collection is really good. I commend you for looking at the collections from a-z. I rarely ever do.

Nice to see you're back! Even thoughh it seems like it you've been back for a while.

Nita-Karoliina said...

i want that outfit above left and down left!! they screams my name!!!

Wholesale jewelry said...

Good page! I like!

Quirkygirl said...

love the metallic blue dress, so futuristic!